Who, where and when?
All modern organizations need to protect their physical and IP assets along with ensuring the safety of their employees by controlling movement of people with pre-defined rules. TeleGroup provides comprehensive and flexible Access Control software solution - COSEC, developed by our partner Matrix, that has been specifically designed to meet the access control needs of any organization, irrespective of its size, layout, locations and timings. This solution allows organization to control access on three dimensions simultaneously – user, zone and time, by answering the three fundamental questions - who, where and when.
ACCESS CONTROL SYSTEM ADVANTAGES
- Access control per user, time period and area
- Additional security is ensured by taking biometrical data (Palm Vein, Fingerprint)
- Possibility of additional protection of sensitive areas using „Advanced Access Control “
- IP based architecture for increased reliability and scalability
- Centralized monitoring and control of multiple devices and locations
- Notification of the system operation in real time
- Integration with the firefighting and other technical security systems
Download Matrix brochureDownload
Time - attendance system
Every day, every hour, every minute – recorded
People are the most valuable asset and their time is just that much a valuable resource that fuels further growth of the organization. To avail the benefits of time-attendance policies, biometric machine for attendance must be chosen wisely. Managing people′s attendance and timings is a basic, yet critical challenge for any organization. One cannot underestimate the complexity of time and attendance due to organizational structure, hierarchy and disparate operational needs.
TeleGroup provides Matrix COSEC Time-Attendance solution which meets these diverse requirements by offering a superlative range of flexibility in attendance policies, configuration, integration and report generation. Matrix biometric time-attendance system can be seamlessly integrated with any third-party payroll system.
Hardware devices are installed at entry and exit points to capture user entries and exits. These award-winning devices are superlative in designs, versatile in functions and robust in performance. They support multiple credentials such as Palm Vein, Fingerprint and RFID Card, multiple connectivity options and SMS/Email notifications fulfill time-attendance requirement of all types of organization.
ADVANTAGES OF TIME-ATTENDANCE CONTROL SYSTEM
- Centralized working hours control simultaneously at several locations
- Working hours control of each individual employee
- Recording of shift and overtime work
- Notifications of schedule change and other parameters
- Generating of specifically adjusted reports
- Integration with payroll system and human resources management
- Costs optimization